Consulting services with a focus on prevention:
Our experience in both the not-for-profit and public sectors provides a solid foundation to implement quality services and improve operations. Parasol can quickly assess and prioritize the needs of an organization, identifying the areas that need improvement while leveraging the organization’s existing strengths. We will work with your team to design, develop, and implement the changes needed for sustained success.
- Program development, implementation and evaluation on local, state or national scale. Identified services may include some or all of the various phases: assessment, design/planning, deployment/delivery, oversight/quality improvement
- Policy and protocol development
- Survey development
- Needs assessments
- Research / Data Analysis
- Resource identification and engagement
- Curriculum Development
- Health education and CE development
- Staff assessment, development and training
- Coaching: Explanation and support implementing special diets and incorporating the lifestyle of restrictive diets in an inclusive manner. Kitchen management, food shopping, planning outings and school activities.
- Awareness Campaigns
- Media Relations: strategy and management of press activities
- Newsletter writing
- Report writing: comprehensive delivery of material in an effective written presentation
- Expert legal testimony: Unique analysis and assessment of child’s needs, integrating child protective services experience and expertise with food restrictions, allergies and celiac disease.
- Fund Raising
- Grant research
- Grant writing